Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title


Documents Needed for Enrollment

  • Proof of Residency - Acceptable proof of residency is either a current utility bill (gas, electric, or water) or a lease/mortgage agreement

  • Immunization Records - (View Requirements)

  • Birth Certificate(s)

  • Social Security

  • Legal Guardian identification/photo

  • Home Language Survey

Click here for frequently asked questions concerning registration and enrollment