The CISD Department of Advanced Academics and College and Career Readiness is excited to announce the 2019 Senior Scholar Portfolio!
This initiative is designed to prepare the current graduating class with an opportunity to develop a digital portfolio demonstrating their preparation for college or career following high school.
The Senior Scholar Portfolio is a requirement for all students in the senior class of 2019. Along the path to completion of the digital portfolio, each senior will:
- develop a professional student resume
- submit examples of their best work
- design a digital portfolio
- explore career interests
- visit postsecondary career and education organizations
- request letters of recommendations
- complete FASFA application
- take the SAT, ACT, or TSI
- receive recognition for accomplishments
- reach 3 levels of achievement including the "Blue Feather Society", "Braves Scholar", and the "B.L.U.E Superintendent's Scholar".
- and more!
Please contact the College & Career Readiness Center for more information or to learn how you can become involved with this exciting new initiative.