Community 4 Community
Community Independent School District is committed to transparent and two-way communication with our stakeholders. Everyone is invited to join Superintendent Dr. Roosevelt Nivens and the CISD Public Relations Department at our spring Community 4 Community event.
The purpose of these events is:
- To bridge the connection between the district and the community;
- To communicate student and staff accomplishments;
- To provide an opportunity for key stakeholders to share community concerns, questions and ideas with the district;
- To provide key stakeholders with accurate information regarding district programs and initiatives that they share with other community members; and
- To proactively manage issues, particularly rumors and misinformation circulating in the community.
Any member of the CISD community is invited to attend. The program is centered on an exchange of information between school community stakeholders (parents, guardians, staff, community members and 11th & 12th grade students) and Superintendent, Dr. Roosevelt Nivens, as well as our campus and district administrators.
The Community 4 Community meetings will be held quarterly and will include presentations from District departments on specific topics as well as updates on current issues and news in CISD. There will be a time for discussion and questions at each meeting.
PLEASE CLICK HERE to RSVP and join the Community 4 Community email distribution list.
Community 4 Community Meetings:
Monday, April 29, 2019
Topic: State of the Schools
6 - 8 PM in the CHS Cafeteria
Dinner will be provided for guest who RSVP.
For Questions About Community 4 Community
Sabreana Smith, Director of Public Relations
972-843-8400 x. 9599