We Need Your Help!!
The CISD Public Relations Department is looking for sponsorships and donations as we begin to plan for the 2020 Back to School Bash and grand opening of the NEW Community High School.
The tentative date for this event is Saturday, August 22, 2020, from 4 - 6 PM.
The following are ways that you or your organization can help:
- Become an event partner ($1000) or sponsor ($500) - contact email@example.com
- Become a vendor ($35 vendor fee/$only $10 for non-profits) click here to register and mail registration fee to CISD Public Relations, 611 FM 1138 North, Nevada, TX 75173
- Donate new or gently used school dress code items from the items listed below (in order of priority). Donations may be delivered to the Public Relations Department between the hours of 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Monday - Thursday from July 15 - 25
- CISD Braves spirit shirts and hoodies
- University or college shirts and hoodies
- Khaki, blue, black or grey pants, capris or shorts (minimum 7” inseam)
- School Appropriate shoes (athletic or casual - no open toes - all sizes)
- Solid color polo-style shirts - any color
- Donate a door prize
- Gift cards or merchandise are acceptable (discount coupons for vendor services are discouraged)
- Clearly mark the value of the gift card or items and attach a business card to the outside so we know who it was donated by
- Door prizes may be dropped at CISD Administration Monday - Thursday, July 15 - August 1 or mailed to CISD Public Relations: 611 FM 1138 North, Nevada, TX 7517
- Donate new backpacks and basic school supplies
- may be dropped at CISD Administration Monday - Thursday, July 15 - August 1 or mailed to CISD Public Relations: 611 FM 1138 North, Nevada, TX 7517
For more information or to participate in the Back to School Bash:
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-843-6000