- New for the 2019-2020 school year is CISD's first tech shop! It is now easier than ever for high school students to get help with their Chromebooks or have general technology questions answered. The best part is BraveTech is operated by students! Our student techs get valuable experience working with different technologies, tracking inventory, and customer service.
Directly next to the cafeteria at CHS
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday 7:45 am - 8:15 am
- Monday through Friday during Mega Lunch
- Drop off broken/not working Chromebooks
- Pickup repaired Chromebooks
- Charging station for Chromebooks
- General technology help
Interested in being a part of the BraveTech program?
The be selected for the BraveTech program you must be nominated by a staff member. We give staff three criteria for their nominations.
1. Nominees must genuinely demonstrate the traits of a Brave
2. Nominees must be trustworthy
3. Nominees must have a passion for technology
The Technology department interviews the nominees and makes their selection based on who they feel is best suited for the role.Our goal is to grow the BraveTech program each year to help our student techs get a jump start on their careers.