CISD Parking Policy
Parking on CISD Property
Vehicles parked in Community ISD campuses/property are under the jurisdiction of the Community Independent School District and are subject to the rules and polices of Community ISD.
- All vehicles must clearly display a valid Community ISD parking permit.
- Visitors without a valid parking permit should park in designated Visitor parking areas.
- Vehicles parked in Handicap Parking spots must have a valid Handicap Parking placard or license plate designation.
- Parking permits are non-transferable. All vehicles must be properly and legally parked.
- Parking in Fire Lanes, even for a short amount of time, is prohibited by law.
- Vehicles are properly and legally parked only when they are in a clearly marked parking space.
- Parking in a roadway or driveway is not proper or legal parking.
- All vehicles on Community ISD property are expected to observe all traffic regulations while coming to or leaving from school property.
CHS Parking Map
CISD Parking Policy and Forms
CISD Parking PolicyParking Policy NEW.pdf 148.28 KB (Last Modified on August 28, 2020)
Staff Parking Permit FormParking Form Staff.pdf 44.56 KB (Last Modified on June 20, 2019)
Student Parking Permit FormParking Form Student.pdf 54.4 KB (Last Modified on June 20, 2019)
CISD Parking Map