CISD Parking Policy
Parking on CISD Property
Vehicles parked in Community ISD campuses/property are under the jurisdiction of the Community Independent School District and are subject to the rules and polices of Community ISD.
- All vehicles must clearly display a valid Community ISD parking permit.
- Visitors without a valid parking permit should park in designated Visitor parking areas.
- Vehicles parked in Handicap Parking spots must have a valid Handicap Parking placard or license plate designation.
- Parking permits are non-transferable. All vehicles must be properly and legally parked.
- Parking in Fire Lanes, even for a short amount of time, is prohibited by law.
- Vehicles are properly and legally parked only when they are in a clearly marked parking space.
- Parking in a roadway or driveway is not proper or legal parking.
- All vehicles on Community ISD property are expected to observe all traffic regulations while coming to or leaving from school property.