Requesting a service record
A Service Record is used to record your years of service within the school district including state sick and personal leave days accumulated. Service records will not be created/sent until after the last pay check has been issued. As part of the Texas Education Code 21.4031, records will be mailed 30 days after the last day of employment or 30 days after the request form is received, whichever is later.
How to Request:
1. Open the form linked above
2. Fill out your personal information
3. Choose the reason for request. If separating from CISD, please select the delivery method
- Email service records to another school district
- Mail original service record to address
- Pick up at the Community ISD Administration Building
Be mindful that a texas school district can only accept a digital copy of a service record if it comes directly from the school district.
Submitting a service record
Service records can be provided during onboarding, delivered via email, mail or in-person.
via email: email@example.com
Via mail: PO BOX 400 Nevada, TX 75173
In-person: Administration Building, 611 N FM 1138 Nevada, TX 75173
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What happens after I submit the form?
A: The HR department will be notified. Your request will be processed as soon as possible.
Q: How will I know my service records were sent?
A: An email notification will be sent to your personal email.