Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Bacterial Meningitis

Bacterial Meningitis Information for Students & Parents

For more information

Your school nurse, family doctor, and the staff at your local or regional health department office are excellent sources for information on all infectious diseases. You may call your family doctor or Collin County Health Care Services to ask about meningococcal vaccine. Additional information may also be found at the web sites for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS). 

Bacterial Meningitis Handout (English)

Bacterial Meningitis Handout (Spanish)