2024-25 Attendance Zones Approved
The Community ISD Board of Trustees approved the 2024-25 attendance zones for elementary and middle school campuses on January 22, 2024 during the regular monthly board meeting. Attached below are low res versions of the maps and a PDF version, but searchable maps will be added to the website soon.
If you have any questions about your 2024-25 attendance zone, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why were these zones chosen? What is the process?
- Can I appeal where my student(s) are now zoned?
- Can there be a grandfathered/exception clause?
- Can I pay to have my students go to a different campus?
- Are there transportation options?
- Where is my new campus?
- Did the CISD Board of Trustees Stop Naming Campuses After People?
- What are the red lines on the previously released map?
- Are bilingual students affected by these changes?
- Is this the last change for attendance zones?