- Students will receive a minimum of 9 formative grades and 3 summative grades during each nine week grading period.
- The general guideline is that students receive a minimum of one formative grade each week and one summative grade each three weeks.
- Formative grades will count 60% of a student’s nine week grading period average. Summative grades will count as 40%.
Make-up Work/Absent Work
- For every school day absent, the student has one school day for completion of missed assignments.
- Upon successful completion of a reasonable intervention measure, a student will be given an opportunity to redo an assignment or retake a test.
- Completion of retake: three days from the student being informed of the failing grade or three days from the posting of the grade in the online grading system.
- Must be requested by student.
- Student must attend a tutorial to re-do the assignment or retake the test within three class meetings.
- The original assignment/test MUST have been turned in or taken on time.
- Maximum grade received for redo or retake will be a 70.
- The teacher will record the higher of the two grades.
- All classwork turned in after the timeline above will receive no credit. (zero)