Important Information About Online Registration
Please read instructions carefully before clicking on the link above to complete online registration
Welcome to the 2019-20 school year in Community ISD. We are excited to welcome you to the Brave Nation! Online registration is open as of Thursday, August 1, 2019. Please read carefully the following steps which will help guide you through the online enrollment system for both new and returning students.
STEP 1: Determine if your student is "new" or "returning"
Question #1: Did your child attend a CISD campus during the 2018-19 school year?
- If you have forgotten your username or password, click the “Forgot your login information?” link. If you do not receive an email please contact your child's campus to update your e-mail contact and request a registration link.
- For returning students, you do not need to upload documents or provide records to your child's campus unless they contact you to do so.
- After you complete each screen:
- check the box next to the statement on the left hand side "I have completed this form and understand that checking this box is considered to be my electronic signature....."
- click save (bottom right)
- then click the "NEXT" arrow at the bottom of the screen
- if you are using a Mac, you will need to hit comand & shift to open the linked documents in a new tab (i.e. student code of conduct, dress code, etc. These documents are also linked HERE for your review)
Question #2 Did another child in your family attended a CISD campus during the 2018-19 school year?
- If the answer is yes - You should already have a parent access account and you can complete registration for all your children from the same login.
- If the answer is no - please see below for instructions on setting up a parent access account
Step 2: New Families to CISD - Setting Up Your Account
If your family is new to Community ISD you will need to request a Tyler SIS Parent Access Account. (Please note you will need a valid email address to register for a parent access account)
- Click on the link below to request a Tyler SIS Parent Access Account
- CLICK HERE and select “Register New Family”
- Follow the instructions to complete online registration process
FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY: Once you have completed online registration you will need to take the following required documentation to your child's campus between 8 AM - 4 PM Monday - Friday:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Current Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency - Acceptable proof of residency is either a current utility bill (gas,
- electric or water) or a lease/mortgage agreement.
- Parent ID
If you need additional help with this process please contact your child's campus. We also have computers available at each campus for online registration. Campuses are open Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 4 PM.
Edge Middle School
Community High School
611 FM 1138 North
Nevada, TX 75173
Online registration stations will also be available at the Back to School Bash on August 10, 2019 from 4 - 7 PM at the CHS Athletic Complex.