2018-19 Online Registration
Welcome to the 2018-19 school year in Community ISD. We are excited to welcome you to the Brave Nation!
Online registration opened on Wednesday, August 1, 2018. Please read carefully the following steps which will help guide you through our new online enrollment system for both new and returning students:
STEP 1: Determine if your student is "new" or "returning"
Question #1: Did your child attend a CISD campus during the 2017-18 school year?
- If the answer is yes your child is considered “returning” and you will need to login to your parent access account and complete “Returning Registration”. You should receive an email on August 1st with the link, username and password to complete online registration. If you do not receive an email please contact your child's campus to update your e-mail contact and request a registration link.
- If the answer is no, your child will be a "New student to CISD" please proceed to question #2.
- Once you have completed online registration for your returning student you do not need to upload any documents or provide any records to your child's campus unless they contact you to do so.
Question #2 Has another child in your family attended a CISD campus during the 2017-18 school year?
- If the answer is yes then you already have a parent access account and you can complete registration for all your children from the same login. Once you receive your log in, you have the choice to either complete the “NEW Student to CISD” or the “Register Returning Students”. You can use the same log in and register your "returning" student as well as your child(ren) who is/are "new to CISD"
- If the answer is no, please see below for instuctions on setting up a parent access account
Step 2: New Families to CISD - Setting Up Your Account
If your family is new to Community ISD you will need to request a Tyler SIS Parent Access Account. (Please note you will need a valid email address to register for a parent access account)
- Click on the link below to request a Tyler SIS Parent Access Account
- CLICK HERE and select “Register New Family”
- Follow the instructions to complete online registration process
FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY: Once you have completed online registration you will need to take the following required documentation to your child's campus between 8 AM - 4 PM Monday - Friday:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Current Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency - Acceptable proof of residency is either a current utility bill (gas,
- electric or water) or a lease/mortgage agreement.
- Parent ID
If you need additional help with this process please contact your child's campus. We also have computers available at each campus for online registration. Campuses are open Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 4 PM.
Online registration stations will also be available at the Back to School Bash on August 11, 2018 from 4 - 7 PM at the CHS Athletic Complex.
Edge Middle School
Community High School
611 FM 1138 North
Nevada, TX 75173