Online registration is now open for the 2020-21 school year for all new and returning PreK through 12th-grade Braves. Please read the instructions below carefully before proceeding. Click on the link below to begin online registration.
Important Information About Online Registration
Please read instructions carefully before clicking on the link above to complete online registration
Welcome to the 2020-21 school year in Community ISD. We are excited to welcome you to the Brave Nation! Online registration is now open for PreK - 12th grade. Please read carefully the following steps which will help guide you through the online enrollment system for both new and returning students.
STEP 1: Determine if your student is "new" or "returning"
Question #1: Did any child in your household attend a CISD campus during the 2019-20 school year?
- If you have forgotten your username or password, click the “Forgot your login information?” link. If you do not receive an email please contact your child's campus to update your e-mail contact and request a registration link.
- If you had a student attending in 2019-20 and need to add a new student, look for the "add a new student" button. DO NOT CREATE a new family unless you are new to District (see question #2 below)
- For returning students, there are a few documents we need you to upload. You can use a cell phone to take a quality picture or scan a pdf.
- After you complete each screen:
- check the box next to the statement on the left-hand side "I have completed this form and understand that checking this box is considered to be my electronic signature....."
- click save (bottom right)
- then click the "NEXT" arrow at the bottom of the screen
- if you are using a Mac, you will need to hit command & shift to open the linked documents in a new tab (i.e. student code of conduct, dress code, etc. These documents are also linked HERE for your review)
Question #2 Did another child in your family attended a CISD campus during the 2019-20 school year?
- If the answer is yes - You should already have a parent access account and you can complete registration for all your children from the same login.
- If the answer is no - please see below for instructions on setting up a parent access account
Step 2: New Families to CISD - Setting Up Your Account
If your family is new to Community ISD you will need to request a Tyler SIS Parent Access Account. (Please note you will need a valid email address to register for a parent access account)
- Click on the link below to request a Tyler SIS Parent Access Account
- CLICK HERE and select “Register New Family”
- Follow the instructions to complete the online registration process
FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY: You can submit a photo or pdf scan of the following documents to upload in Tyler:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Current Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency - Acceptable proof of residency is either a current utility bill (gas,
- electric or water) or a lease/mortgage agreement.
- Parent ID
If you need additional help with this process please contact your child's campus to make an appointment.
Edge Middle School
Community High School
611 FM 1138 North
Nevada, TX 75173