BravesID - Instructional Delivery at a Distance
Beginning Monday, March 23, 2020, all Community ISD students will begin online learning at home through our BravesID (instructional delivery at a distance) as our buildings remain closed through April 3, 2020.
We are committed to providing the support, tools, and resources necessary for all students to continue to learn. In order to meet the state’s attendance requirements, your student’s daily attendance and participation is required via Google classroom* beginning on Monday. It is very important that your student logs in and participates. Should you need assistance or have questions, please look for contact information in emails sent by your teachers and campus principal.
*Alternative assignments will be made available for students/parents who requested non-digital material during the teacher contact calls or via this technology request form.
BravesID Student and Parent Responsibilities:
- Read daily emails from teachers and principals
- Daily login to Google Classroom for assignments from teachers
- Complete electronic assignments by due dates
- Consider joining live teacher assistance sessions. These sessions are optional for students who have questions.
- All students have been enrolled in Google Classroom. The login is their CISD student email address (first three letters of first name + first three letters of last name + the two-digit birth month + cisdbraves.org) example: Melissa Jones, born in May = firstname.lastname@example.org. The password is the student ID#.
- Guardians can also login to the Google Classroom via your child's login, if you wish. You will receive an invitation to join Google Classroom and will be able to set up email preferences. You will only receive one email that will link to all your student's classes.
Additional information and resources will continue to be added to this webpage, so set a bookmark for communityisd.org/BravesID